Genius® Dermal is a special non-ionic mixture that forms a barrier during treatment for a protective anti-irritation effect. This is due in part to the power of the fruit extracts it contains.
Its non-ionic properties allow the stylist to use it as part of any service without interfering with the chemical process or compromising results.
The addition of Genius® Dermal in the permanent, decoloring, or highlighting liquid and the straightening processes reduces the customer’s skin sensitivity during the chemical process.
Genius® Dermal has a high molecular weight, and consequently, as it breaks down, it forms a protective barrier between the skin and the product applied.
- Avoids allergies or reddening of sensitive hands during chemical services.
- Prevents skin blotches due to coloring.
- It protects and prevents the formation of blisters, burns, or cuts on the skin.
- It reduces skin sensitivity during all chemical services.
- Removes residues of glycerine, fixative products, and synthetic polymers.
- Diluted in distilled water, it can be used to protect parts of the hair already damaged by previous technical operations.
Use to protect the skin: Add 3 or 4 drops to the chemical treatment or apply directly to the areas in question before application.
To remove residue: Apply to wet hair. Wear a plastic cap and place under a heat source for 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse well and proceed with UNA Clarifying Shampoo and your favorite UNA conditioner.
To protect the hands: Apply drops to the hands and spread evenly before beginning the procedure.
Size: 150 ML e 5,28 fl.oz.